- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup organic chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup any type of chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup organic dark chocolate chips
In a large bowl, mix mashed banana & peanut butter until completely combined then add in the applesauce, protein powder & the vanilla. Mix in the oatmeal, flour & nuts to the banana mixture & combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop cookie dough, by spoonfuls, onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 20 mins or until brown and crisp.